Friendship SMS Collection 1451-1500






1451
Not every bird can dance, but peacock did that. Not every flower can represent LUV, but Rose did that. Not every Friend can reach up to HEART, but u did.
1452
Your validity of being my friend is going to be expired today, plz recharge ur friendship immediately by delivering 4-5 sweet & cool msgs.
1453
1 Advice- Don’t change, 1 Request- Take care, 1 Wish- Don't forget me, 1 Lie- I Hate U, 1 Truth- I Miss U, 1 Hope- We'll always be Gud Friends.
1454
Wonderful people r carefully created by God, wonderful moments are carefylly planned by God, wonderful friends like u are carefully gifted by God
1455
True friends are those who, When you make a fool of yourself, Don't believe that this condition is permanent
1456
Ice is a cream, luv is a dream but r friendship is evergreen. Don't make friends bfore understanding & don't break a friendship after misunderstanding
1457
Days are too Busy; Hours are too Few; Seconds are too Fast, but there is always time for me to ask: How R U? n Hope u r FINE. MISS U!
1458
I can’t find a reason why God gave U to me, but that is not the question to b asked; May b the question is how did God knew that I needed a friend like
1459
Friends are like shoes, some loose some tight, some fit just right, and they help us as we walk through life. Thanks for being just right for me!
1460
Making a million friends is not a miracle, the miracle is to make a friend who will stand by you when millions are against you.

1461
It's gud to have money & the things it can buy but it's also gud to check once in a while & make sure u haven't lost the things money can't buy.... FRIENDS!
1462
Some joys are better explained in silence, as a smile gets more audible than laughter. I was asked if I enjoyed my friendship with you. I just smiled
1463
Have a Heart that never breaks; Have a Smile that never fades; have a touch that never hurts; Have a Friendship that never ends, Like Ours!
1464
Whenever I look at my palm, I wonder which of those tiny cute crisscross lines made me so lucky to have a sweet & nice friend like U.
1465
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either; just leave me alone.
1466
Last night I dreamt that I was walking with God n I told him that I've a friend like u. He smiled n said: Beta, sab pichle janam k paap hain.
1467
Medicines and friendships cure our problems. The only difference is that friendships don't have an expiry date
1468
Friendship never speaks volumes, it never demands proof, it never has a happy ending too simply coz it doesn't end as long as friends r true, just like U!
1469
If ur friendship be money, I'll be richest man. If ur friendship be pounds, I'll be heaviest man. If ur friendship be luv, I'll be luckiest man. But ur friendship is trust & I'm the happiest man
1470
Walk with me when ur hearts needs company, take my hand when u feel all alone, turn to me when u need some1 to lean on, coz I'm a friend u can always depend on
1471
Friendship is about bringing out the +ve when everything seems -ve, being accepted for who u r, being able to pick up right where u left off, sharing, talking & laughing. Friendship is about us & for that I'm gr8ful
1472
If time slips away without a word from me, U don't hv 2 worry about our friendship coz feelings, beyond words, will always keep me AROUND!
1473
The words that escape a friend's mouth r: I'll be there when u say u need me. But the words that r unheard from a true friend's heart r: I'll be there... whether u say u need me or not.
1474
God has given us two gifts; One is choice & another is chance. Choice is to select a gud friend & chance is to have a best one like U
1475
Heart beat are countless, spirits are ageless, dreams r endless, memories are timeless and a friend like u is Useless. Oops! Sorry Priceless
1476
Few Relations In Earth Never Die. Wanna know wht is it? (F)ew (R)elations (I)n (E)arth (N)ever (D)ie
1477
A true friend is not like the rain which pours & goes away. A true friend is like the air. Sometimes silent but always around u.
1478
We are close enough to tell each other what we feel about our relationship. I can sum up our relationship in those three words: U R Lucky
1479
My heart problem has reached a critical stage that doctor says there are only 2 options left....I.C.U or......U C me
1480
True friends see u true, believe in things u wanna do, feel glad wen ur dreams come true, best of all they don't judge, they simply luv u coz u r u
1481
Friends are the angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
1482
Happiness is not something u postpone for the future. It's something u design for the present. Make each moment a happy one. I hv by remembering u
1483
If I could pull down the rainbow, I'd write ur name with it & put it back in the sky to let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like u
1484
Forever in my heart, u wood be cherished & in my mind ur always thought of, we may be far away but in my heart u remain 1 of the special person I gained in life. I'm blessed to hv a Friend Like u.
1485
god made the world with a heart full of love,then he looked down from heaven above,And saw that we all need a helping hand,some one to share with, who'll understand,he made special people to see us throgh the bad times and the sad times,too;a person on whom we can always depand,someone we can call a friend.
1486
SMS means: S=Symbol of Friendship... M=Method of communication in two hearts... S=Sweet waiting for the favourite person...
1487
Haqiqat mohabat ki judai nahi hoti, kabhi kabhi pyar me bewfai hoti hai, hamari taraf hath badhakar to dekho DOSTIme kitni sachai hoti hai
1488
Har Khushi tere nam kar don,Teray lia chand taray tor don,Khushiyon k darwaze teray lia khol don,Itna Kafi hai ya 2 ,4 jhoot or bol don.
1489
Zindagi kisi ki amaanat nehi hoti, amaanat me kabhi qayamat nehi hoti Humse dosti zara sambhal ke karna, hamari DOSTI ki quaid me ......... ZAMAANAT nehi hoti!!!!!!
1490
Star has five ends, square has four ends, triangle has three ends and line has two ends but our friendship has no end
1491
Jaruri nahi dosti me mulakat hoti rahe,,Jaruri nahi ki baat hoti rahe,,Par jo jaruri hai wo bas yahi ki dost ko meri dosti yaad aati rehe....
1492
Khayalo ko kisi aahat ki aas rahati hai, nighao ko kisi surat ki pyas hoti hai, tere bin kisi cheez ki kami to nahi, magar tere SMS bin tabiyat udas rahati hai...
1493
I chased love i found friendship,i chased desires i found hopes, i chased reality i found dreams,i chased a monkey and i found you.
1494
Every second God remembers you, Every minute God bless you, Every hour God cares for you because... Every day I pray God to take care of U.
1495
True friend is one who Steps in When the world Steps out
1496
Last Night i had a dream in the dream i was walking along the beach with the GOD when i ask the GOD that why i have the friend like You. Then GOD Replied,Sab Pichle Janam ke Pap hai.
1497
Koi Kahta Hai Dosti Pyar Hai , Koi Kahta Hai Dosti Jindagi Hai , Hum Kahtey Hain , Dosti -Dosti Hai Jissey Badhkar na Pyaar Hai Na Jindagi Hai
1498
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T V W X Y Z have I missed something? yes.. i missed U
1499
Every little smile can touch somebodys Heart. May u find 100s of reason 2 smile & may u be the reason 4 someone else 2 smile always!
1500
Birth is a start of life beauty is a art of life. mystry and risk are part of life..... but friend like U is a heart of life.

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.