Birthday Quotes for Dad

1.    People tend to call their fathers superheroes. But superheroes tend to disappear, and you’ve always been there for me. So my dad isn’t a superhero, he is a super dad! Happy birthday!

2.    I could never find a gift that would measure to the love U have showered me in.
3.    Happy birthday to the best father ever. I remember when you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, taught me how to reach for the stars. U are my inspiration and my hero.
4.    Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad!
5.    You’ve taught me so many wonderful things. Each day you continue to teach me more through your humble attitude to your vast knowledge. I am blessed to have U in my life. Happy bday dad.      
6.    I know U don’t always like my choices or agree with me, but I know you’ll always be there right by my side to support me no matter what. Thank you for believing in me. Happy birthday, Dad!
7.    Happy birthday to the man I love more than anything. May your day be filled with love.
8.    To the one person who is always by my side, I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
9.    Dad, you’re one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you’re one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday!
10.It ’s a day of celebration with family and friends. It’s your special day. Enjoy it to the fullest. Happy b day dad!
11.Make every day of your life and every candle count. You are worth it. Happiest of birthdays to U.
12.It’s a beautiful day to celebrate such a beautiful person. Have a blessed and celebratory day.
13.Our friendship means the world to me. I feel honored to get to wish you a very happy day to you papa.
14.All that your heart desires and you ever dreamed of shall be accomplished today and always, I love you dad, happy birthday.
15.Daddy, you’ve groomed into the queen I am today, I am the best today because of what you’ve made me become, thank you dad, happy birthday.
16.I am standing high and tall because you’ve given me a ground, you made me see myself as a hero even when I thought I was a failure, words aren’t enough to say all my wishes, happy birthday.
17.Happy birthday, Dad! Oh, and thanks for giving me life and these amazing genes.
18.After thinking very hard about it, I still couldn’t find a fitting birthday gift for you. So, that’s why I came here to attend the day bare-handed. It’s the thought that counts, right? Happy birthday!
19.My dear dad, I am not going to confess that I came here only to eat the cake . . . instead, I’ll just enjoy the cake and say happy birthday!
20.Here’s to you on your birthday, Dad, and every gray hair on your head. After all, I helped to contribute to those. Happy birthday!             
21.You’ve aged gracefully in wisdom and character. I’m honored to call you my friend. Happy Birthday.
22.Like fine wine, you are looking better and better with age. On your birthday, I am sending you good thoughts, warm hugs and sincere wishes for many more healthy and productive years.
23.Another year behind and another one ahead. Right in the middle is a special day of reflection, planning and celebrating. Happy Birthday!
24.What a blessing! It’s your birthday: a day to celebrate and appreciate. It’s a day to count blessings and be thankful. It’s a day to live life to its fullest.
25.Dad, you are my hero, my role model, the man who I look up, to and dream to become. Happy birthday, Dad!
26.Hey, Dad! You taught me to grill a perfect steak, and that’s what I’m doing this weekend for your birthday. Looking forward to seeing U!
27.To the best dad in the world: thank you for being there for me, and for urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday dad!
28.Growing up, I used to admire all the trophies on your shelf. Today, I think you deserve the Best Dad in the World trophy! Happy birthday to you Papa. Enjoy your birthday!
29.Happy Birthday to the man who has taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love U!
30.They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have been loved by U, for you have helped me to become the person I am today. Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.