Friendship SMS Collection 1401-1450




1401
Sacrifice everything for a Friend But don’t Sacrifice a friend for Anything
1402
Don’t Love a Friend who Hurts U Don’t Hurt a Friend who Loves U.
1403
I’m Happy, U know Why ? Because I’m Lucky, U know Why ? Because GOD Love me, U know How ? He sent the best friend to me u know Who ? DEFINITELY U…!
1404
People like U are found only once in a lifetime…. So U better take care of yourself because I don’t want to waste another lifetime to find a such a SWEET Friend.
1405
Friendship is not collection of hearts but it is selection of hearts. All friends are not True. But true friends are very few, Which includes U……
1406
Stars + moon = romantic night, Birds + sky = lovely day, Forest + animals = beautiful world, YOU+YOUR SMILE = AYYO
1407
The World is Round We'll meet again. When we meet I'll ask You "How are You" Hope You'll not ask "Who are You'!
1408
I saw something in a shops window - it was stunning hot, cute, simply adorable. I was supposed to buy it for u. But then I realised it was my reflection.
1409
We've known Each other 4 Quite a while now, do u think we can be more than FRNDS? Will u be my PARTNER 2 rob a BANK !?
1410
If I got ur smile, I dnt need flowers, If I got ur voice, I dnt need music, If u speak 2 me I dont need anybdy else, If U r my frnd I dont need the world!
1411
I would like 2 officially announce that I am already accepting friendshipday gifts in cash, cheques, chocolates, luv & airtime. Avoid rush, Send Now! Thank U!
1412
Make your life a house your heart can live in. With a door that is open to receive friends and a garden full of memories of many good things.
1413
True friends r like the mornings, u can’t have them whole day but u can be sure they’ll b there when u wake up tomorrow, next week, next year, forever.
1414
Stars have 5 ends, squares have 4 ends, triangles have 3 ends, lines have 2 ends, life has 1 end, but I hope our friendship has no end.
1415
I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar. I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar.
1416
6 rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred; Free your mind from worries; Live simply; Expect less; Give more & Always have me as Ur Friend.
1417
Luv starts with a smile, grows with a kiss and ends with a tear. But friendship starts with eyes, grows with an understanding and ends with death!
1418
I could 4get a face, 4get a home, 4get a place, 4get a name, 4get a game, I could even 4get myself but 4getting a friend like U, FORGET IT.
1419
read life as the sea, heart as the seashore & friends like the waves. It never matters how many waves r there? What matters is which one touches the seashore.
1420
Remember to remember me, forget to forget me. Even if u try to remember to forget me I'll never forget to remember to remind u to remember me.
1421
Heart is like a crystal, preserve it. Love is like perfume, spread it. Feelings are like flood, flow it. Friendship is like an umbrella, come lets share it.
1422
Your friendship is a Blank Cheque for me. It’s an asset not a liability, always a credit not a debit; always a profit not a loss & I hope it'll never bounce.
1423
A deep friend is like rainbow, when the perfect amount of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is a colorful bridge between 2 hearts.
1424
I always thought loving some1 was the greatest feeling, but I realised that loving a friend is even better; v lose ppl v love but v never lose true friends.
1425
Never abandon old friends. They r hard 2 replace. A friendship is like wine: it gets better as it grows older just like us... I get better, u get older.
1426
God picked up a flower n dipped it in dew, lovingly touched it, which turned into you. And then he gifted it to me n said this friend is 4 u!
1427
Words begin with ABC, numbers begin with 123, music begins with do, re, mi and friendship begins with U n ME!
1428
Twinkle twinkle lazy star, kitna soyega uth ja yaar, up above the world so high, Sun has risen in the sky, uth ke jaldi pele chai, then call me and say hi...!
1429
Eyes: To look at you; Hands: To pray for you; Mind: To care for u; Heart: To love you and Legs: To kick u if u forget me.
1430
Dosti- kaho to ek lafz, mano to bandagi, socho to gehra sagar, dubo to zindagi, karo to asan, nibhao to mushkil, bikhare to sara zamana, simte to sirf TUM !
1431
People say friends are made in heaven and they come in your life. But I made a friend like you in this world and made my life a heaven.
1432
Simple music can make u sing, simple hug can make u feel better; simple things can make u happy, hope that my simple Hi will make u smile.
1433
Keep the lamp of friendship burning with oil of luv, bcoz sun rises in the east and sets in the west but friendship rises in the heart and sets after Death.
1434
I don't care how many lips u’ve kissed, how many shoulders u’ve embraced & how many times u’ve said, I luv u! All I care is not be the first but to b ur last!
1435
If I'm in hell & u r in heaven, I'll luk up & b glad of u. If I'm in heaven & u r in hell, I'll pray 2 God 2 send me down coz the heaven is not heaven without U
1436
A true friend understands when u say ‘I forgot’, waits 4ever when u say ‘just a min’, stays with u when u say ‘leave me alone’ & opens his heart even b4 u knock
1437
Science has proved that Sugar melts in water, so please don't walk in rain, otherwise I will lose such a SWEET friend like U.
1438
The mind 2 friends are like the lines of railway track. They never meet... but has go together to save the derailment of the Train called Friendship.
1439
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true. Every time I hear your voice I fall in love all over again.
1440
Painting is feeling, never spoil it. Face is a book try to read it. Luv is precious, b ready to sacrifice 4 it & Friendship is like a mirror, never break it.
1441
A raindrop may luk 2 small 2 eyes but sumwhere a thirsty flower await its fall. A sms may seem 2 small but sumwhere a heart remembers u when it receives ur sms. Keep SMS'ing
1442
Painting is a feeling, never spoil it. Face is a book try to read it. Luv is precious, b ready to sacrifice 4 it & Friendship is like a mirror, never break it.
1443
A smile is a way of writing ur thoughts on ur face, telling others that they are accepted, liked & appreciated. So, here's a big smile just for U
1444
Friends r like the walls of a house. Sometimes they hold u up, sometimes u lean on them. But sometimes, it's enough to know they're just standing by.
1445
• Akaash ke taaron mein khoya hai jahan saara, lagta hai pyara ek ek taara. In taaron mein sabse pyara hai ek sitara, jo is waqt padh raha hai SMS hamara.
1446
All mornings r like a painting, u need a little inspiration to get u going, a little smile to brighten it & a message from someone who cares to color ur day.
1447
I thank God I'm rich not with money but with people like you. I may not have the most expensive things but I've got a most precious gem… a friend like you.
1448
God picked up a flower, dipped it in dew, lovingly touched it, which turned into u n then he gifted it to me & said this friend is for u!
1449
Friendship is like war easy to start, difficult to end and impossible to forget. So I am having war with you, I hope you don't want peace.
1450
Tere dil dian mitra tu jaane, saade dil vich tan yari teri hai, Tu jinne din sada yaar raven, sanu unni umar batheri hai!

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.