Sunday Quotes For Him

Take this day as an opportunity to make yourself ready for the next week. Happy Sunday, dear.

May this weekend be full of blessings and happiness. Wishing you a lovely Sunday, baby.

May God keeps you safe and make your day blissful! Happy Sunday dear boyfriend!

Enjoy the first day of the week. May God take care of you. I am thankful to God that He has blessed me with you. Happy Sunday, my love.

Dear husband, I want to live every day of my life with you. Wishing you a happy Sunday!

My love for you is growing more and more day by day. I hope your weekend be full of love, happiness, and blessings. Wishing you a happy Sunday, my dear.

This Sunday morning, the first thing that came to mind was you. I cannot stop thinking about you, darling. Enjoy the weekend to the fullest. Have a happy Sunday.

If I had to choose between a relaxing Sunday and you, I would always go with you.

All my Sundays are dedicated to you, let’s be together all the time.

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.