Mothers day SMS

M-O-T-H-E-R

"M" is for the million things she gave me

"O" means only that she's growing old,

"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,

"H" is for her heart of purest gold;

"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,

"R" means right, and right she'll always be,

Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"

A word that means the world to me.................

Mother's Day means more than flowers and gifts. It means saying thank you for everything in life including bringing me to this beautiful world! Happy Mother's Day!......

 

Your pretty smile, your kind eyes, your heart of gold and your healing touch; Mother, you are no less than an angel to me. I love you. Happy Mother’s day.

Mothers hold their children's hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.

Happy Mother's Day!....................

 Your arms were always open when I needed a hug;

Your heart understood when I needed a friend;

Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson;

Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.

Happy Mother's Day!

 

I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with a mother as loving, caring and wonderful as you.

Happy Mother's day to the dearest Mom!

Dear Mother, you're a:

M: Magnificent

O: Outstanding

T: Therapeutic

H: Hospitable

E: Efficient and

R: Remarkable

angel sent by God to alleviate the sufferings of mankind!

Happy Mother's Day, dear Mom!

 

Dear Mom,

You're

More than an angel;

More than a hero;

More than a friend.

You're my life. Love you Mom!....................

 

God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers. Happy Mother's Day, dearest mom! I love you.

I may not always spell it out to you but you are everything to me. I must have often denied it, but the truth is that I can never ever survive without you. I owe you so much, but you will never ask. For all of this and much more thank you dearest mother. Happy Mother's Day.

 

We never know the love of the mother until we become a mother ourselves. Thank you for everything! Happy Mother's Day!

 

There has never been a time or will never come a day when you will not be as important as you are to me at this very moment. You mean the world to me Mommy. I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day.

 

Dear Mom,

I take this opportunity to thank you for being so patient, caring and loving. I thank God for blessing with a wonderful mother like you!

Happy Mother's Day!

 

Happy Mother's Day

means more than flowers and gifts

It means saying thank you

It means I love you

You are my mother, my friend

Today is your day!.............

 

There are no words to thank you, yes I owe my life to you

Your blessings and love have nurtured me into what I am today!

 

Love you, Happy Mother’s Day!Mothers hold their child's hand for a moment and their heart for a lifetime! Happy Mother's Day Mom. Love you more than my life.

You’ve seen me laugh, You’ve seen me cry And always you were there with me, I may not have always said it But thanks and I love you, Happy Mother's Day!

 

She give me her lucks,

Taught me to talk,

Made me laugh,

Taught me to chill when angry,

Gifted me understanding,

Helped me conquer my fears,

Taught me the differentiate between good 'n bad,

Made me confident...

Proud to be her son/daughter..

Glad to have her as my mother..

Love you mom..

Happy mother's day.. !

 

When I think about all that you have done for me, so much is left to say but it will never be enough.

I love you so much, Mom. Thanks for everything.

Happy Mother's Day!....................mother day quotes

 

Out of all the relations in the world, the relation with MOM is always 9 months MORE.

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers of the world!

 

Happy Mother's Day to all you nurturing, caring, sacrificing, loving, doting, hardworking and fabulous Moms!

You simply rock this world!

 

For the best mom

who always had a smile for me

I know we may be far apart right now

So here's a great big hug and kiss

Happy Mother's Day

 

Cute lines by a child to his Mother:-

Mom, I luv u more than u luv me ..Mother:-How can u tell this..

Son:-Coz u have 3 sons but I have only one Mother..

No comments

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.